Where's the limited edition stand?

Hi johnnyrotten13, as per the emails we have been sending to all customers, we have said this is coming in a later delivery. Are you receiving our emails? Please ensure you are subscribed to them so you do not miss any important information about your subscription. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I will agree with jonnyrotten13, have received my pack 12 and no stand, certificate or plaque.  Have received no emails in regards to these items either and as far as I know I am subscribed. The questions is:  WHEN WILL THE REMAINDER OF THE KIT BE SENT OUT???  This piece mealing of the kit is for the birds, it's fine for someone on a budget but when some has the capability to pay up front for the whole kit there should be not month to month shipping.  I also paid excessive shipping costs by getting these packs once a month instead of combining like I had asked........

• 2 months later...

Hallo zusammen,

auch das mir gelieferte Display ist beschädigt angekommen. Ebenfalls ein Riss wie im vorherigen Post gezeigt. Ein Wunder, dass nicht noch mehr beschädigt wurde. Eine dünne Noppenfolie und ein dünner Umkarton reichen für eine sichere Verpackung einfach nicht aus. Ich weiß noch nicht, ob ich versuche, es selbst zu reparieren oder gleich versuche, eine neue Lieferung von Agora zu bekommen.

Gruß an alle und frohe Weihnachten

Peter (Deutschland)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...