Pack 7 Shipping

shipgeezer

I was advised that my pack 7 was shipped from the UK to Canada where I live on the 10th of September. I know from Canada Post that it was received on the 17th and that it's now passing through customs. It should be delivered some time next week, I expect Tuesday or Wednesday.

What I don't understand though is why the building instructions for pack 7 are not yet available for download as I write this ?

Patience is a virtue !

4 hours ago, Franval said:

I was advised that my pack 7 was shipped from the UK to Canada where I live on the 10th of September. I know from Canada Post that it was received on the 17th and that it's now passing through customs. It should be delivered some time next week, I expect Tuesday or Wednesday.

What I don't understand though is why no building instructions for pack 7 are not yet available for download as I write this ?

Patience is a virtue !

They are: https://usercontent.one/wp/www.agoramodels.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Bismarck-PACK07.pdf?media=1629969556

Normally at ship time, the instructions are first posted on the main Agora website, then later posted here, when the build thread is created.

23 hours ago, shipgeezer said:

I was informed that pack 7 was to be shipped this week. Received that message from customer service on the 12th of September. It is now Saturday the 18th and still no shipping info for Pack 7. Has anyone gotten a notice that it's being shipped? 

Hello, it has shipped so please email us if you have not received your tracking number and check your spam/junk folder in case. Thank you

I am curious about what's happening with shipments. My original membership was scheduled on the 26th of each month and I had been receiving my packs of parts usually within the first week of each month. However, that being said, it is now September 20th, and I have received no notice of Pack 7 being shipped or any tracking number at all. Wondering what is happening, because now that it's already the 20th of the month, I will be billed for Pack 8 in about 6 days when Pack 7 isn't here as yet. Are there significant delays in manufacturing the parts for the various packs? 

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2021 at 12:17 PM, Franval said:

What I don't understand though is why the building instructions for pack 7 are not yet available for download as I write this ?

Patience is a virtue !

ive had pack  7 for 3 weeks but cant build download impossible.