What´s going on at Agora

Hello everyone

Does anyone know what's going on at Agora? Yesterday I paid for package 11 for the DB5. As with many, package 9 should be delivered at the end of August. To date I haven't even received a tracking number. The global conflicts alone cannot be to blame because other suppliers also work.

I wouldn't like to be left with an unfinished model - I already have one of those types due to the bankruptcy of Eaglemoos.

Sorry for my English Google translated it for me.

Greetings

Hello,

Rest assured that you WILL NOT be left with a half built model! Agora Models is doing everything in it's power to ensure that you get your deliveries in as timely a manner as possible. We sincerely apologize for the delays you are experiencing.

Best,

Mark

• Like 1

Hello Mark
Thanks for your encouraging words, but I have mixed feelings about it.

I even ordered the model from England because it was possible to pre-order there and the model should therefore be ready quicker. I am now still paying for the kit in GBP.

So I am just as far along as if I had ordered it here in Germany. (It would have been cheaper)
So I see it a little differently because why are there only these 3-month delays with Agora?
Greetings DC

I have other part works from Hachette and Fanhome that are also experiencing shipping problems so Agora isn't alone there, however the DB5 delays are becoming concerning.

In three weeks time (regular as clockwork despite the shipping delays...) the final pack 12 payment will be taken, yet I'm still only in possession of 8 packs. What is the strategy going forward - are we still 3-4 months away from completing the build, or will the remaining packs arrive in quick succession?

I made it through the Eaglemoss disaster (thanks to Fanhome) but the concern there was just being left with an incomplete build, not an incomplete build that I'd actually paid for in full. I'm not suggesting this is a similar situation, but considering the damage Eaglemoss did to a lot of people's faith in part works, it would be nice to receive some more regular updates and delivery estimates.

• Like 2

Hi all, Packs 9 and 10 have shipped in the US. Packs 9 and 10 ship in the UK within the next 7-10 days. Pack 9 has shipped in the EU and Pack 10 ships in 7 days. Packs 9 and 10 had already shipped in Japan and Australia. Pack 11 should ship within September. We are moving the goods as fast as possible to ensure all packs ship within September and the final Pack 12 ships in October. Thanks very much for your patience.

• Like 1

Hello Sam

I'm glad to hear that. Package 9 arrived yesterday and if it really stays as you say, I'll think about ordering the 2 models that I have on my wish list again. So far I've always been happy with how Agora works, only the DB5 has had these problems.

looking forward to it

DC