Problem at stage 30

Martin Slee

I am having problems getting parts 030-04 and 030-05 together as can’t figure out which pin goes where as one is longer than the other and they seem to be too wide which is stretching the holes too much can someone please help me 

• 2 months later...
On 6/9/2024 at 12:01 PM, Martin Slee said:

I am having problems getting parts 030-04 and 030-05 together as can’t figure out which pin goes where as one is longer than the other and they seem to be too wide which is stretching the holes too much can someone please help me 

The short pin goes into the scissors assembly.  Take a pin vise, insert into the hole, and slowly widen it.   Then insert the pin.  You do that, you will have no problems.

• Like 1

• Administrator
On 6/9/2024 at 6:01 PM, Martin Slee said:

I needed to drill out one side of the lower arm with a 1mm drill to get the pin started.  Check my official build diary for details.