Shipping delays.....

I was wondering if anyone else got this email, regarding delays in shipping. I know at least one of the folks who posts here has received Pack 7 already, but I was curious if anyone else has either received Pack 7, or this email? 

Aston Martin DB5 Pack 7

Dear Modeller

We hope this email finds you well. We regret to inform you that there has been a delay in the shipping of Pack 7 of your DB5 order due to the current global shipping challenges. We understand how frustrating this can be and apologise for any inconvenience it may cause.

At this time, we anticipate that pack 7 will be dispatched in the US at the end of May. Rest assured, our team is working tirelessly to expedite the process and get the packs delivered to our warehouse as soon as possible. Pack 8 will be dispatched within June.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Once your order is on its way, you will receive a confirmation email along with the tracking details. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Support Team.

Kindest regards,

Agora Models

17 hours ago, Wtshark said:

I was wondering if anyone else got this email, regarding delays in shipping. I know at least one of the folks who posts here has received Pack 7 already, but I was curious if anyone else has either received Pack 7, or this email? 

Aston Martin DB5 Pack 7

Dear Modeller

We hope this email finds you well. We regret to inform you that there has been a delay in the shipping of Pack 7 of your DB5 order due to the current global shipping challenges. We understand how frustrating this can be and apologise for any inconvenience it may cause.

At this time, we anticipate that pack 7 will be dispatched in the US at the end of May. Rest assured, our team is working tirelessly to expedite the process and get the packs delivered to our warehouse as soon as possible. Pack 8 will be dispatched within June.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. Once your order is on its way, you will receive a confirmation email along with the tracking details. 

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Support Team.

Kindest regards,

Agora Models

I also got an email, although mine stated "At this time, we anticipate that pack 7 will be dispatched in the UK next week." 🤞

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CraigThePlague said:

I also got an email, although mine stated "At this time, we anticipate that pack 7 will be dispatched in the UK next week." 🤞

Thank you, glad I wasn't the only one and it appears they're simply changing the regions effected, at least for the two of us in the US and UK. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2024 at 1:39 AM, LeslieYeo said:

Payment taken 9th May. It's now 26th. Still not even received an email to say it has been shipped. They say the June pack 8 will be on time. Fingers crossed 

Yes, same here. I was told through a support message "Pack 7 is going out late next week", that was a week ago and I didn't receive a shipping notice for it. It's now Saturday morning and still nothing. 

It's been 8+ weeks since I received Pack 6, I hope they are able to catch up in June. 

• Sad 1

I've now been told "We're hoping it will ship within the next 7 to 10 days, hopefully sooner". 

This is the second time I've been given a timeline, the first came and went. 

I'm just frustrated, I don't imagine I'm the only one. 

• Like 1

Hi, Pack 7 ships in the EU and the US within the next week, the goods are arriving now. Pack 8 ships in the UK very soon and then in a couple of weeks or so in the US. We are going as fast as we can with these global shipping delays and we are sorry for this. We will ship ASAP. Thank you  

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hi, Pack 7 ships in the EU and the US within the next week, the goods are arriving now. Pack 8 ships in the UK very soon and then in a couple of weeks or so in the US. We are going as fast as we can with these global shipping delays and we are sorry for this. We will ship ASAP. Thank you  

Thanks for the heads up Sam. I'm sure Agora are doing the best they can, obviously we're frustrated with the delays but I'm sure you are equally frustrated by the situation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I received an email Pack 7 has been shipped, it's scheduled (tentatively) for delivery around June 27th. I am looking forward to getting back to building again. 

• Like 1

I figured with all the talking about Pack 7 being late I did, it was only right to post that Pack 7 arrived yesterday. So I can finally continue on with the build. 

I hope the rest of you also have it by now or will within a day or so. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I received an email from Agora, stating Pack 8 has been mailed. 

Hopefully, it will be here soon and we'll be back on track. 

Hope the rest of you have either received Pack 8 or the email stating it's been mailed (shipped, posted, etc.)

19 hours ago, Wtshark said:

I received an email from Agora, stating Pack 8 has been mailed. 

Hopefully, it will be here soon and we'll be back on track. 

Hope the rest of you have either received Pack 8 or the email stating it's been mailed (shipped, posted, etc.)

Did not get the shipping notification for Pack 8 yet... 😭

• Like 1