Only the right lifter working

Just finished all the electronic connections. I pretested all functions as recommended during the build. Charged battery pack and turned on power. Only  the right lifter activates and it continuously cycles. Controller has fresh battery and red light comes on but no response. Working through the troubleshooter now. Any advice from others??? I do have the correct circuit board date. Thanks. A fun build...until now!

David Wright

Memphis

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
On 5/2/2024 at 2:40 PM, David Wright said:

Just finished all the electronic connections. I pretested all functions as recommended during the build. Charged battery pack and turned on power. Only  the right lifter activates and it continuously cycles. Controller has fresh battery and red light comes on but no response. Working through the troubleshooter now. Any advice from others??? I do have the correct circuit board date. Thanks. A fun build...until now!

David Wright

Memphis

Sounds like the limit switches on the right lifter aren’t making properly or are plugged into the wrong socket.  
Check that you can hear a click at the top and bottom of the cycle.  
Also make sure that the cable from the right lifter motor is plugged into socket Z2 and the limit switches cable plugged into J2.  Ignore the labels on the plugs as these can get mixed up.

Hope that helps.