The Penultimate Spinal Tap for Optimus!

Well it really is the last but one pack of Optimus Prime, it has gone so quick!

Building his spinal cord backbone, was straightforward enough, but you do have to make sure your spinal parts are facing the right way, for anyone that has not got to this stage yet.

Very interesting putting this pack together, much as much when tackling his hips, and do make sure you have a well magnetized screwdriver as there is some distance to go for at least two screws, you do get one spare for that.

His height increases with this pack too obviously πŸ˜‚, all his wheels are on plus the fuel tanks, and there is some intricate detailing on most of these parts, and more metal mania. Remote control is built which you see atop my Prime, and there is a tray of parts for last pack including the Blaster and the Matrix.

IMG20240301184028.jpg

IMG20240301184411.jpg

IMG20240301184549.jpg

IMG20240301184032.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks Chris 😁 I forgot to add, it probably kept me occupied for a good  4 hrs, could have been longer even,one of the lengthier stages 🀭, but worth spending every minute on. Hope you doing good Chris.

Cheers 🍻

2 hours ago, BIZZIO said:
Β 
Phil, the position of these pieces must be reversed πŸ‘

IMG20240301184032.jpg.8737f87e985222593483b3db3a1e3f65.jpg

BIZZIO. Thank you my friend do you know I been looking at him and thinking πŸ€” something don't look kinda right, and I was trying to suss out what it was. πŸ˜‚Β 

What a mistake to make! Thank you for pointing it out BIZZIO.

Cheers I owe you a round my friend! πŸ˜‰

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil said:

BIZZIO. Thank you my friend do you know I been looking at him and thinking πŸ€” something don't look kinda right, and I was trying to suss out what it was. πŸ˜‚Β 

What a mistake to make! Thank you for pointing it out BIZZIO.

Cheers I owe you a round my friend! πŸ˜‰

Optimus sends you his thanks BIZZIOΒ πŸ˜….

I almost felt like Wayne of WoW, you know "I make mistakes so that you don't have to"Β 

Now Optimus looks symmetrical which must had been the nagging thought πŸ’­in my head that something is off!Β 

Cheers again BIZZIOΒ πŸ‘€πŸ»

Β 

• Like 1