Frame issue.

Pete

On 11/30/2023 at 6:42 AM, Pete said:

Hi all, did anyone else run into this. My frame has 3 posts coming down from the cross member over the rear dif. The center one interferes with the installation of the differential housing. 

spacer.png

Hello Pete. I’m building mine and my frame does not have these posts. You will have to remove them. Cut them out with a hack saw blade then use a dremel tool to sand the frame. Then you will have to paint it black. Semi gloss black. Here is a pic of mine. As I look at the frame up close, looks like agora has cut them out. Yours slipped thru somehow. Maybe you can contact agora and get a new frame section for your car. Hope this helps. 

IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9530.jpeg

18 hours ago, Brudda said:

Hello Pete. I’m building mine and my frame does not have these posts. You will have to remove them. Cut them out with a hack saw blade then use a dremel tool to sand the frame. Then you will have to paint it black. Semi gloss black. Here is a pic of mine. As I look at the frame up close, looks like agora has cut them out. Yours slipped thru somehow. Maybe you can contact agora and get a new frame section for your car. Hope this helps. 

IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9530.jpeg

I feel this is would be too much of a faff for what is described as "Museum Quality Model". Get in touch and give their "Customer Service With Care" a try.

• Administrator
On 11/30/2023 at 2:42 PM, Pete said:

Hi all, did anyone else run into this. My frame has 3 posts coming down from the cross member over the rear dif. The center one interferes with the installation of the differential housing. 

spacer.png

That looks like a manufacturing defect to me.  Contact customer services and ask for their advice and a replacement.