Electrical problems

Frank Cabibi

Did you check when you fitted the brake pedals that the peg on the brake went through the small hole in the body to actually press the button switch? I found with mine that it was clogged with the flocking material so I opened the hole up a little bit to ensure the peg on the pedal contacted the switch properly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

when we put the body onto the chassis on our one, the first time we stretched some of the wires and the main on-off switch got tugged out from behind the dash (ie the wire came away from it solder). Can you check that all your wires are still in place and connected securely ? Especially those leading to the lighting. If the wiring is all looking OK you could try refitting a new circuit board to see if anything has shorted on the current one. Let me know and I can send you a replacement to try.

Also, just double check the batteries are in the correct way around as in the diagram:674154972_Screenshot2021-02-25at16_13_02.thumb.png.dc09727e64d493162b1a7dbe3fafb740.png