Porsche 917K

Hey Gustavo

I would love to do this for you,would be fun to put a model together for someone.  A little nerve racking being a perfectiontist myself and wanting it to be the best it can be!

but being in the UK,I'm the other side of the pond🇬🇧

Maybe a fellow Canadian can come to the rescue.🫡🇨🇦

Kind regards

Chris

Likewise Gustavo would like to do for you, but way too many miles away in the 🇬🇧. There must be some Canadian members or even those members in the USA could help you. 

Good luck Gustavo. I do hope you get what you need.👍

Hi Gustavo,

I live in the Vancouver region, very close to you, and I have a 1/8 scale garage, called Nando's Garage, where I build and photograph cars, motorcycles and even a boat. Check it out: (7) Facebook

I am quite busy right now, but later on, in the beginning of the year, we can try to work out something and I can build your 917 in my Garage.

cheers,

Nando

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 7:15 PM, Nando said:

Hi Gustavo,

I live in the Vancouver region, very close to you, and I have a 1/8 scale garage, called Nando's Garage, where I build and photograph cars, motorcycles and even a boat. Check it out: (7) Facebook

I am quite busy right now, but later on, in the beginning of the year, we can try to work out something and I can build your 917 in my Garage.

cheers,

Nando

Just had a nosey at your 1/8 scale garage Nando,  impressive dude,that's a kool setup and nice features.

Thanks a lot Christopher! Also check the YouTube channel, where I post videos of the updates frequently. In the videos I always add short videos "walking around" every update. Also, on TikTok I post every day a 15 second video of what's coming in the next days 🙂