Finished Display Case Cock-up

So I thought I would share my bus display case I made unfortunately as you can see in the attached pictures it didn't quite go as I had hoped you can see there is a glue residue on the edges that I joined this was because I used masking tape to hold together the 2 pieces I was gluing on the outside of the join unfortunately I hadn't realised that the glue would wick through the join and underneath the tape I'm going to try and buff the residue off with foam polishing pads and t cut if that doesn't work I will re make the case except I will use a jig to hold the 2 pieces of perspex at a 90 deg angle without touching the joined edge but will wait and see if I can buff glue Marks out however it was a good practice run and I'm happy how the case fits and looks and if I have to re do it I know it will be perfect if anyone wants to know where I bought my 5mm pre cut perspex let me know happy to share

20221217_122407.jpg

20221217_122415.jpg

20221217_122423.jpg

• Like 1