Routemaster pack 8 stages 71 & 72 electrics

JDave Say

Hi everyone , firstly am sorry for the late inclusion with this pack and stages , this is pack 8 stages 71 & 72 the electrical connections and upper deck lighting and other electrics , firstly I made a quick and easy reference to the circuit board on the Routemaster by simply making note of where all the sockets where on the board see photo which hopefully you’ll find useful in your build , I had help from my YouTube friend Horlixs doing stage 71 and managed to do 72 fairly easily best advice I can give is to take your time make a diagram of the circuit board see photo , read all instructions carefully and remember to turn off the power at the switch every time you go near the circuit board especially when your plugging plugs in etc and another point to stress at this time is to make sure you have the plug the correct way round to fit into the board , and now for the fun part test everything in order of the instructions , hopefully by the en of this pack most of the electrics will be working and it’s just placement of wires etc that you’ll have to worry about , your wires will look like a birds nest but don’t worry these will be sorted at another stage , I stored my bus on its side in a massive box in between stages as I thought it would be the safest way to keep it and so far it’s remained in tact , 

1 minute ago, JDave Say said:

Hi everyone , firstly am sorry for the late inclusion with this pack and stages , this is pack 8 stages 71 & 72 the electrical connections and upper deck lighting and other electrics , firstly I made a quick and easy reference to the circuit board on the Routemaster by simply making note of where all the sockets where on the board see photo which hopefully you’ll find useful in your build , I had help from my YouTube friend Horlixs doing stage 71 and managed to do 72 fairly easily best advice I can give is to take your time make a diagram of the circuit board see photo , read all instructions carefully and remember to turn off the power at the switch every time you go near the circuit board especially when your plugging plugs in etc and another point to stress at this time is to make sure you have the plug the correct way round to fit into the board , and now for the fun part test everything in order of the instructions , hopefully by the en of this pack most of the electrics will be working and it’s just placement of wires etc that you’ll have to worry about , your wires will look like a birds nest but don’t worry these will be sorted at another stage , I stored my bus on its side in a massive box in between stages as I thought it would be the safest way to keep it and so far it’s remained in tact , 

83EEB286-AA9D-4761-AD45-C47FBC624B0E.jpeg

8FAE619A-5225-4567-B013-F8FF5CE97F3D.jpeg

53AE5792-77E4-4AF7-BC66-23AA4D1DBDBD.jpeg

6026699A-E379-42B9-A550-5E0F76F49B72.jpeg