Miura Update Bremsscheiben

Thank you for posting the disk mod. 

The kit is made of 2 photoetched foils in stainless steel and have 4 different design for the brakes divided in front and rear and left and right assembly as the shapes are directional. In addition, since the original part is flat, one of the slotted disk can be flipped and used in the opposite direction as it is flat. Kit also comes with precut doublesided tape in black color, 4 pcs, so it gives depth to the holes and there is no need to drill any holes. 

I also makes other mods for the miura. Get i  touch if interested. Thank you

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 4:34 PM, Enrico said:

Thank you for posting the disk mod. 

The kit is made of 2 photoetched foils in stainless steel and have 4 different design for the brakes divided in front and rear and left and right assembly as the shapes are directional. In addition, since the original part is flat, one of the slotted disk can be flipped and used in the opposite direction as it is flat. Kit also comes with precut doublesided tape in black color, 4 pcs, so it gives depth to the holes and there is no need to drill any holes. 

I also makes other mods for the miura. Get i  touch if interested. Thank you

Hi...I really enjoyed doing that...just a great mod...
Thank you for that...LH