Front side light

Julian

2 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

no for some reason they didn't bother which is weird really

Yeah definitely weird. Will have to modify these I think. Would look odd having them unlit when the rest of the lights and route blind are lit. 

• Like 1

whoever did the route number must have cut through the plastic as that no11 is just stuck on solid plastic

29 minutes ago, Hilux5972 said:

Yeah definitely weird. Will have to modify these I think. Would look odd having them unlit when the rest of the lights and route blind are lit. 

On 3/28/2022 at 5:35 PM, Julian said:

I like this ideal a guy has done to his build he has illuminated his side light and route number might give it a go

FB_IMG_1648485121792.jpg

Hi julian have you made a start on doing this little side light ? i took my panel apart today put some chrome paint in dish behind lens but i was stalled as the 1.8mm led bulb and wire which i hoped was going to fit is just too thick even if i get the dremel out and grind a groove im not sure i can create enough space for the led and wire for the panels to come together without bulging or breaking through the panel so ive ordered some tiny and thin pre wired white smd leds from china £2.50 for 20 compared to £6 for 1 in uk granted it will take couple of weeks to arrive but got 4 and half weeks before pack 7 arrives if you haven't made a start or haven't got led sorted don't bother i will send you some of these smds when they arrive

1 hour ago, Giddykippa said:

Hi julian have you made a start on doing this little side light ? i took my panel apart today put some chrome paint in dish behind lens but i was stalled as the 1.8mm led bulb and wire which i hoped was going to fit is just too thick even if i get the dremel out and grind a groove im not sure i can create enough space for the led and wire for the panels to come together without bulging or breaking through the panel so ive ordered some tiny and thin pre wired white smd leds from china £2.50 for 20 compared to £6 for 1 in uk granted it will take couple of weeks to arrive but got 4 and half weeks before pack 7 arrives if you haven't made a start or haven't got led sorted don't bother i will send you some of these smds when they arrive

I'm doing the advert box on the lower saloon I'm changing the Heater control and putting it in the original place. I ordered some adverts from that guy on ebay

20220402_175335.jpg

• Like 1