Display case

mszafranski

Looking at the Bismarck display case, I notice they show it with the original stands. Does anyone know if the case is tall enough to accommodate the electronic stand? I tried to measure but I don't have the stand attached to the ship yet. It looks like it's going to be too tall.

DisplayCase-Bismarck

14 hours ago, tomP said:

The ship is just under 17" when on the electronic stand

Thanks! The available height of the case is 16 7/8". Guess I will hold off ordering it till I have the ship mounted and I can get a measurement. I suppose Agora would have taken that into consideration.

Last I heard, the display case will not be available until May or June, however, the height from the base to the mast is 17 inches, and with the base on the display case itself, it should be at 18 inches..Just enough to clear the main mast by 1 inch..Hope this helps. 

18 minutes ago, shipgeezer said:

Last I heard, the display case will not be available until May or June, however, the height from the base to the mast is 17 inches, and with the base on the display case itself, it should be at 18 inches..Just enough to clear the main mast by 1 inch..Hope this helps. 

Perfect. Thank you