Any hints for the new car partworks coming in April?

Eagle36

Miura has been announced, with ordering available in a few weeks.  This is an excellent partworks model; I've built the Wolf Contact, LaFerrari, Jag Type and can say confidently the Miura is a superior quality model.  Things like microswitches in the doors, steering column, brake and accelerator pedal, lighting for instruments and interior dome light for example.  Paint finish so far is exemplary as well, no runs or paint build on the edges.  I have several issues of the Miura but will sign on for a full subscription when it becomes available for the US., shipping from Hatchette Italy has been a nightmare and expensive.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Eagle on this one.  I currently possess up to issue 40 I think it is, and the quality all seems excellent so far.  It definitely stands out as better than some others I’ve seen.  

Wish I’d known Agora was gonna be releasing all these “only available in Europe” models to the U.S. markets or I might have waited.  I’m partway through collecting the Porsche 917 from IXO right now too. Oh well.