Is Sophie ok?

Tom

Thank you Sam

My emails have gotten confused. So many back and fourths that they don't know were to go any more. I tried to hand type the Agora address into an email but if that doesn't work, if Sophie hasn't received any emails from me in the last hour, would you ask her to send me the correct email address for her? I had asked her to work up a price, taking all my discounts into consideration, for the first 6 packs of the Zero fighter but she didn't get that email.

Thank you

Tom

8 hours ago, Tom said:

Thank you Sam

My emails have gotten confused. So many back and fourths that they don't know were to go any more. I tried to hand type the Agora address into an email but if that doesn't work, if Sophie hasn't received any emails from me in the last hour, would you ask her to send me the correct email address for her? I had asked her to work up a price, taking all my discounts into consideration, for the first 6 packs of the Zero fighter but she didn't get that email.

Thank you

Tom

Please go in via the website and submit a ticket as usual 🙂

Not long ago when I asked for your help with a problem, I think it involved the missing parts from pack 5, you told me to go through Sophie. Now I'm having another problem involving missing emails to Sophie you're telling me to go through the website, as usual? OK. No problem, I will go through the website as usual. Thank you for your help.

OK after a year of communicating with Agora models I believe I finally have it figured out. I have heard back about the missing parts and hopefully they will be on their way soon. I have ordered the Zero and will finish the Bismark by the second week of march. Onward and upward from here.