Pack Dispatch Notifications

Kevin Ellis

I've received two monthly packs for the Routemaster & the third is expected shortly. Can anyone confirm that Agora send dispatch confirmation emails, as I've not received any for the packs received so far, I do get the monthly newsletters from Agora.

Checking the FAQ section it suggests tracking numbers are sent out, My subscriptions' page just shows processing for the third pack & indeed still shows this for pack 2 which arrived over 3 weeks ago.

It would just be helpful to have an idea when the packs are likely to be delivered.

I'm in the UK, if that makes a difference.

4 hours ago, Kevin Ellis said:

I've received two monthly packs for the Routemaster & the third is expected shortly. Can anyone confirm that Agora send dispatch confirmation emails, as I've not received any for the packs received so far, I do get the monthly newsletters from Agora.

Checking the FAQ section it suggests tracking numbers are sent out, My subscriptions' page just shows processing for the third pack & indeed still shows this for pack 2 which arrived over 3 weeks ago.

It would just be helpful to have an idea when the packs are likely to be delivered.

I'm in the UK, if that makes a difference.

Hi Kevin, please contact us and we can make sure you are subscribed to receive these. Thanks

Thanks for the replies, I've now received a tracking number email for the third pack, it's due on Monday.

I re-subscribed to the emails and that seems to have fixed the issue.

I was already receiving the Agora email newsletters.

Finally, started the model build today, it's somewhat bigger than I expected, & certainly dwarfs my 1/76 Scale EFE models.

Stage_01_02_complete_EFE_comparison.jpg