Pack 11

Tom

I haven't received pack 11 yet but I have looked at the download. Lots to do. Finish the hull and the main deck, install the three screws, the two rudders, the forth big gun and plenty of main deck details.  A lot to do! Looking forward to all of it. Should take a few days to complete. That still leaves a lot of detail work in pack 12. Does anyone know if there are deck railings along port and starboard from for to aft? That would be a lot of photo etched parts. Still a lot of holes in the main deck to fill. 

I have read a few forum posts about making the decision to build this model or not. I highly recommend it. It is the most incredible model I have ever built. The detail and engineering behind this build is the best I've ever seen. The forums are a lot of help. You can ask people that have built it for help with anything that is giving you trouble. When finished you are going to have a display piece that you can be proud of. It's worth every penny.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pack 11 has shipped. It has left the UK and should be here by the 27th or 28th. A great deal to do. Only one more pack to go. I am so excited. All the electronics have tested out just fine. I expect everything to function properly just like the Terminator. I asked Sophie and she said that I should order the display case next month. I will post pictures when it is finished.