Pack 7 Instructions

Ajacobi

hi, I was just reviewing the new instructions and comparing them to the 6th pack and noticed something off. The servo that came in pack 6 is shown installed in the gear box before they show them testing the new servo, yet the reuploaded pack 6 says to not install it. should I install before attaching the gear box or wait till I test the servo first?

On 11/5/2021 at 12:02 AM, Ajacobi said:

hi, I was just reviewing the new instructions and comparing them to the 6th pack and noticed something off. The servo that came in pack 6 is shown installed in the gear box before they show them testing the new servo, yet the reuploaded pack 6 says to not install it. should I install before attaching the gear box or wait till I test the servo first?

Try watching the video first, I believe Wayne addresses that problem.

On 11/5/2021 at 12:02 AM, Ajacobi said:

I had a problem with the right landing gear hanging slightly too low and will not close the landing gear door. The gears were fully meshed, but it still was hanging low. The problem was with the main gear strut, as it is slightly bent or does not retract fully. I put a shim on the landing gear door mechanism so the tire would touch it and the gear door would close.  Did you have this problem?  How did you resolve it?

On 11/14/2021 at 11:21 PM, A6M5 said:
I had a problem with the right landing gear hanging slightly too low and will not close the landing gear door. The gears were fully meshed, but it still was hanging low. The problem was with the main gear strut, as it is slightly bent or does not retract fully. I put a shim on the landing gear door mechanism so the tire would touch it and the gear door would close.  Did you have this problem?  How did you resolve it?

I found that the shaft with the bearing on it was loose, so I tightened it up again and it worked. But I had to disassemble part of the landing gear.

• 2 months later...