Star Trek

Venyige Ádâm

I've written Star Trek ideas before, but I've added some new ones. It would be a good idea to build USS Enterprise from TOS or a retrofit version. But since this Constitution class starship could be the first prototype to build the USS Constitution, it appears in an episode of TOS 'The Doomsday machine. There's another interesting ship from the Constitution class (more specifically two) one also featured in an episode of TOS USS Defiant is a ghost ship, and from the refit versions I can mention USS Enterprise-A. The interesting thing is that when the enterprise was destroyed, USS Yorktown was renamed Enterprise because the crew needed the ship and the enterprise was the flagship of the fleet. Among the Galaxy class ships, the USS Galaxy, which is the first ship in the galaxy class, is also a good choice, followed by the Enterprise D, the second ship in the galaxy class, released by Eaglemoss, but the test fails in my view. despite its high price, this ship is Star Trek The next generati on series, which is one of my favorites after Deep space nine. Part of the series is the dock where the ship was designed. I don't remember exactly the title of the episode right now. Lieutenant Geordi La Forge, the chief engineer, is having trouble with the anti-matter core. To understand how it works, it is planned to visit the Utopia Planitia base (thanks to the ship's holospace) and when you step in you will see the working "room" and see through the window the 1: 1 scale replication used for the design. I mean the models in my figure scale, so that every floor and room can be cut so we can study the ship. And here comes the next idea, the ship could be split in half and we get a cross section and so we see the ship. Anyone working would be able to have phasers, holo room doors, computers etc. What do you think?

Good idea. Do you like Star Trek? TOS is not my favorite but I like the idea as well. One of the Deep Space nine episodes of the Dominion War is my favorite. It's full of battle scenes. There are a lot of starships in those scenes. The Miranda class, Galaxy class, Ambassador class, Excelsior class, Klingon ships, Romulan bird of prey, Nebula class. I would love one of these. Huge scale.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:47 PM, Model lover43 said:

Good idea. Do you like Star Trek? TOS is not my favorite but I like the idea as well. One of the Deep Space nine episodes of the Dominion War is my favorite. It's full of battle scenes. There are a lot of starships in those scenes. The Miranda class, Galaxy class, Ambassador class, Excelsior class, Klingon ships, Romulan bird of prey, Nebula class. I would love one of these. Huge scale.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:47 PM, Model lover43 said:

Oh! Those excelsior,galaxy class ships are beautiful!

• 1 month later...