Pack 12

So the fitting instructions for pack 12 have been released and has anyone else noticed that on stage 100, page 63, pic 4, it states that pressing button "B" on the remote will light up the brake lights, but circled are the indicator lamps.

So having looked online I have found a photo of a real DB5 and the indicators are at the top and brake lights in the middle so that's the way I'll be assembling mine... when the packs are delivered.

OK. So I've now looked at pack 11, stages 85 & 86 do actually tell us to assemble it correctly as per the photo below, it's just Agora haven't followed their instructions. 🤷‍♂️

7-3.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrator

Thx. Looking at stage 100 in the instructions of Pack 12. The lights are correct, it's just that the middle light (brake) is photographed illuminated (ie with the brake lights on). The photo is giving the impression it's orange, but it's not it is just a trick of the light in the photo. Button B is the middle brake lights which are red.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, admin said:

Thx. Looking at stage 100 in the instructions of Pack 12. The lights are correct, it's just that the middle light (brake) is photographed illuminated (ie with the brake lights on). The photo is giving the impression it's orange, but it's not it is just a trick of the light in the photo. Button B is the middle brake lights which are red.

Thanks admin for clarifying that.