Bojazz1 Modified Alien Build - Pack 9

Pack 9

It has been a bit. Also, let me start by saying Happy New Year and Great Modeling to all. I Took a little time off and back to the build. I will have Pack 10 up in a few days. So, keep an eye out for it.

This pack is great we will finish another arm and we start the other leg.

In stage 61 we are doing more magnet work and get that Stormset ready for use.                                                              When mounting the magnets with the STORMSET adhesive. I would suggest clamps to hole the magnets in place for 24 hours.

Before we complete the upper arm skin, on part 60-3 (already installed). This would be the elbow joint area. you will notice a seam on the inner part of the joint. I took some black electrical tape and covered it. Along with covering it a blotted some dart rust color paint to blend it in the joint (see a picture below).

On Step 7 of Stage 61; you will see the arm is complete and we are ready to do the left leg. Time to break out that Stormset again. It is time for more skin magnet work...........  

When mounting the magnets with the STORMSET adhesive. I would suggest clamps to hole the magnets in place for 24 hours.

Starting with Step 8, let's get that leg started and hopefully it will be finished by Pack 10 (wink, wink).

The rest of Pack 9 is a cut and dry build, just like we did in Packs 5 and 6. Follow what you did, and it will be great.

I will see you on Pack 10 shortly.

Take your time and enjoy the build.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg