On-line account

General Lou, who at Agora can help me get my online account fixed.  I am only able to see one of my three subscriptions.  Been asking for help for weeks.  I have already completed 9 agora models and am working on 3 now. I think I would get a little better service 

Hey Tom,same here🤨 been trying to see my subscriptions since December. Contacted agora twice and they are still getting technical team to look Into it more...

I think it's the new portal that's causing issues..frustrating 

The system is not setup for more than one subscription at a time

3 hours ago, tomP said:

The system is not setup for more than one subscription at a time

I don't get that..surely its capable of showing more than 1 subscription?I mean they just updated the portal for everyone..🤔

Hopefully it will get sorted soon,I am still waiting for an email about it...

I have been asking about it since December. Quote "we will have tech look into it".  You would think people who have multiple subscriptions would get better service.  I have three active subscriptions but can only see one.  I have also completed 9 others.  I guess that does not qualify me for any extra attention.  I will not order any others until it get fixed

Yeah I totally agree with you,you have spent a load of money with them already (9 models!) and you have 3 active subscriptions too.you must be their best customer!!

I'm going to bug them again next week and see if there is any progress..Will message here if I get any news 

I don't think anyone from Agora looks here any more.

That take the money on time then ship days,weeks,months later. Never an explanation unless the customer inquires. I have a problem with my account and no one step up to get it fixed .

Maybe they took on more than they can handle

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/10/2024 at 5:05 AM, tomP said:

I don't think anyone from Agora looks here any more.

That take the money on time then ship days,weeks,months later. Never an explanation unless the customer inquires. I have a problem with my account and no one step up to get it fixed .

Maybe they took on more than they can handle

Hi Tom,I managed to get into my account finally but as the models I have done/doing were ordered BEFORE the new portal I have to sign into the older legacy portal to see my subscriptions.

I believe if I sign up for a new model then I will be able to use the new portal but for now I still have to sign into the old portal to see my subscription.

Hope you manage to get some update or help to see your subscriptions...🤔

If you persist with the email they should help you and reset your password which in turn should get you into your account.

I've already built the AC Cobra, the Jaguar E-Type, the Mercedes W198 and am currently sitting on the Mercedes 300 SL and I can't see any of these models online. An overview of the status of deliveries would be helpful, especially for the one currently under construction.