Deagostini Shelby Ford mustang available now!!

Hey guys, just seen this on the deagostini website.  It's the mustang shelby gt500 1967 in the beautiful green!

https://www.deagostini.com/uk/scale-models/mustang-shelby-gt500

Looks very nice!!

World of wayne has a code to use if subscribing I believe.  Also the first pack build wayne has on YouTube now.

Check it out 

I like it quite a lot especially the colour,but I don't think it has the sounds of the engine which I really like from the agora shelby model. 

I think it's lacking in a few features compared to the agora shelby so might be a pass from me....

2 hours ago, Christopher Christou said:

I like it quite a lot especially the colour,but I don't think it has the sounds of the engine which I really like from the agora shelby model. 

I think it's lacking in a few features compared to the agora shelby so might be a pass from me....

Personally I think the sounds from all manufacturers are poor. It would be so much better if they use a half decent speaker. I come as a model train collector and this is something that manufacturers have improved upon over the years. Given the price of these kits, I would have thought they would spend a little more on giving us a better speaker. 

1 hour ago, 37401 said:

Personally I think the sounds from all manufacturers are poor. It would be so much better if they use a half decent speaker. I come as a model train collector and this is something that manufacturers have improved upon over the years. Given the price of these kits, I would have thought they would spend a little more on giving us a better speaker. 

Hey 37401

Awesome your into model train collector😀my uncle was really Into it in the 90s and I always loved seeing the whole train set moving with steam and horn sounds rolling around some nice scenery.

I agree they could improve the sounds on these models,they do seem A lot of the time to be slightly distorted,or overly loud which drowns out the clarity. 

• 2 weeks later...