Bojazz1 Modified Alien Build - Packs 3 and 4

Bojazz1

Packs 3 and 4

He we go, and here is a warning!!!!!! Pack 6 and Stage 6 - DO NOT SECURE THE CALF PROTECTORS (Parts 4-6 and 22-1). THIS IS A TEMPORARY FIT ONLY.

Personal Note: I do sense the use of a hand-held hair drier to soften the rubber for better wrap around on the shin ball joint area (as well as other rubber parts). I have added some pictures of the gaping.

I mentioned a product STORMSURE in the first part of the posting. I will tell you this is a little messy, but it works great for securing the magnets to the rubber skin. YOU WILL NEED TO LET THE MAGNETS CURE FOR 24 HOURS. This way you have a proper bond.

I opened the screw cap and put a little on the back of a glass paint bottle. I used a toothpick to apply the STORMSURE into the respective area (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE MAGNET POLARITY SET RIGHT BEFORE DOING THIS). In a video posted By Wayne Green in Pack 1 Stage 4. He explains what he did for the magnet polarity. So, follow his lead. It is simple and to the point.

The Build of Packs 3 and 4

Everything was done straight for the instructions (no custom work yet). When mounting the magnets with the STORMSURE adhesive. I would suggest clamps to hole the magnets in place for 24 hours.

This also starts the Right Rib cage. I will see what to do with the gapping on the ribs when that part of the installation process will start. That will be a custom fill in. In the meantime, just build it as is for now.

Here are photos of the build...........

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

20230904_192316.jpg

20230904_192326.jpg

20230904_192358.jpg

20230904_192404.jpg

20230904_192410.jpg

20230904_192416.jpg