We've been expecting you...

DrPurple

Thankyou Doctor👍

1. I was feeling like I was the only one here......

2. Agora are conspicuously ignoring my emails I have sent to both Mark and General Lou 😳

3. I dont care per se its more how is Agora communicating to potential customers???

4. You can pre-order in July Agora said.......mmmm... how.. where...when (I see no links)

5. The idea of the Agora forum was to promote and exchange information on the 007 model range and its design and development....

6. I dont see much (see below) evidence of this...

PS: YOUTUBE DB5 RELEASE 

Anyway I think it may be just a revamped Eaglemoss with new wheels and tyres on it ...

Agora we will never know because all we have seen is an 18 sec Youtube clip 🙄

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew, your patience would be greatly appreciated. We are all very excited. Communication is coming very soon.  Our model is completely 100% new and nothing has been revamped. We can see the team already emailed you also today. Thank you!

Hi Sam

I understand you're enthusiasm but I can't find anywhere on the Agora site that specifically states that the 007 cars (DB5 included) are in fact 'completely 100% new' as you state above.

Perhaps I've just missed it, if you could let me know where I will find this particular wording?

Thanks

R

On 7/24/2023 at 2:01 PM, AgoraSam said:

Hi Andrew, your patience would be greatly appreciated. We are all very excited. Communication is coming very soon.  Our model is completely 100% new and nothing has been revamped. We can see the team already emailed you also today. Thank you!

Moscot Mensch | Bond Lifestyle

• Like 1

I think it would have been wise for Agora not to state when we could pre - order.

First they posted " Available to pre-order in June 2023"

Then they changed it to July.

I for one would like this model to have no issues and not be rushed into production, so I'll wait as long as it takes, but it's understandable changing dates will disappoint customers and give cause for concern.

7 hours ago, rewrea said:

Sam,

Yep they emailed me......24 Jul 2023 11:58 BST

Hello Andrew, thank you for getting in touch. Someone will be in touch with you soon. 

Thank you,
Customer Service Team

Thats been it..

Please check again as we can see an email to you on Friday and on Monday this week. Please reply to the emails when you can. Thank you

Totally agree Chips.

Agora have nailed the proportions (see the attached photo showing the DB5 M134's from a slightly better angle below)

SHOUT OUT TO AGORA

Some of you may followed my criticisms of Agora's communication (via the Forum) on the DB5's design and development.

On Sunday a comprehensive email from Agora was received (sent to all Agora subscribers)

The added complexity of integrating the M134's and Agoras determination to "make them work" is fantastic 👊

Thankyou Agora👏👏 my sincere thanks....

IMG_0844.webp

• Thanks 2