Terminator Gun back in stock?

Christopher Christou

• 6 months later...

I have asked Agora several times and always get the same answer, "We expect soon" or the last answer  "

Hello Robert, we are sorry for the longer than anticipated wait. It is looking like the by the end of July/ early August we will finally have stock available again. An email and social posts will be sent out when the stock is 100% available in our warehouse."

Thank you,
Customer Service Team"

Well we are a third through September.  I subscribed, completed last May, and did what was asked. Still no real answer, just "SOON".

Giving up hope. 

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Bob 

Just revisited the thread and your reply back in September,don't know if its too late or agora have one in stock/you recieved one but I got lucky and found one on ebay. 

Please check around from time to time on and see what comes up.  Mine was from a hatchette build and I only paid 52 quid brand new in box with postage.

I understand its very frustrating and you want it to finish the look of the terminator (I was in the same boat)  

Keep an eye out and hopefully you will manage to get your hands on one.

In the meantime if I see any I will post link here.

Kind regards 

Chris

On 9/8/2023 at 1:22 PM, Bob Ly. said:

I have asked Agora several times and always get the same answer, "We expect soon" or the last answer  "

Hello Robert, we are sorry for the longer than anticipated wait. It is looking like the by the end of July/ early August we will finally have stock available again. An email and social posts will be sent out when the stock is 100% available in our warehouse."

Thank you,
Customer Service Team"

Well we are a third through September.  I subscribed, completed last May, and did what was asked. Still no real answer, just "SOON".

Giving up hope. 

There's one available now!!posted link above.Go!!!go!!go!!!

On 9/8/2023 at 1:22 PM, Bob Ly. said:

Thank you,
Customer Service Team"

Giving up hope. 

Sorry Bob,  don't know how active you are on the agora forum but the plasma rifle i sent the link is now sold...😕

Keep an eye on ebay though you might get lucky..