Some (good ? or not so bad ?) news about EAGLEMOSS

corwyn34

My Partworks ‣ Eaglemoss BANKRUPT?

Only a few minutes after Ben posted his tweets, I heard back from an ex-buyer for Eaglemoss that I have been in contact with. He has just received word that PCT (Premium Collectibles & Trading) has bought out the IP (Intellectual Property), customer databases, and web domains for most of the Eaglemoss build-up collections! Remember, PCT manufactures our Back to the Future DeLorean, Ghostbusters Ecto-1, U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, Willy Jeep, Nissan GT-R, and Mercedes 300 SL builds, among many others.

It makes a ton of sense that PCT would assume the licensing and IP for the products their factories already make. What I hope this means is that the collections will be soon be available under one of the PCT brands, such as IXO models. IXO already sells build-up models so they are familiar with creating the instructions and related material. It is worth noting that PCT likely did not obtain the Eaglemoss build-ups that they do not produce such as the Eleanor Mustang and James Bond DB5. I am hoping to see something official from PCT soon.

NOTE: My contact also mentioned that many of the non-build-up Eaglemoss product lines have been purchased by Heathside Trading. It is unknown which collections they bought, but based on their current products, it likely to include the Eaglemoss figurines, busts, among others. This company does not appear to sell direct-to-consumer, so it is possible they bought whatever stock was remaining and will wholesale it out. At this time, I do not know if their deal includes the Starship Collection subscription models.

Overall, I think this is fantastic news! I will keep everyone posted as I learn more…

• 1 month later...

Received this morning, from IXO:

I invite you to fill out this form:

Eaglemoss Collections By Ixo Collections

Hello,

As we said in our last message, we came to an agreement with EAGLEMOSS UK liquidators to acquire part of their assets. Since we own the tools of several projects that they were distributing, we will help you to acquire the parts allowing you to finish your collection.

Could you please give us by return all the information about the models you are currently building and for which you have missing parts. This will help us to send you briefly a detailed offer to receive these parts

With best regards

PREMIUM & COLLECTIBLES TRADING. CO. LTD
IXO MODELS By Ixo Collections
Customer Service

I think I would finally finish the Ecto-1 !!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 6:14 PM, corwyn34 said:

Received this morning, from IXO:

I invite you to fill out this form:

Eaglemoss Collections By Ixo Collections

Hello,

As we said in our last message, we came to an agreement with EAGLEMOSS UK liquidators to acquire part of their assets. Since we own the tools of several projects that they were distributing, we will help you to acquire the parts allowing you to finish your collection.

Could you please give us by return all the information about the models you are currently building and for which you have missing parts. This will help us to send you briefly a detailed offer to receive these parts

With best regards

PREMIUM & COLLECTIBLES TRADING. CO. LTD
IXO MODELS By Ixo Collections
Customer Service

I think I would finally finish the Ecto-1 !!!

i was building the eleanor mustang 5mths in half finished model contacted ixo still haven't hear back wasted £375 absolutely furious

• 3 months later...
3 minutes ago, Kobeck said:

FWIW FanHome sent an Email ... Ecto-1 taking 'notify me' applications & DeLorean taking subscriptions letting you start at any package desired

i got directed to the fanhome site but it states you have to login to account problem is i don't have an account with fanhome but there is no way to create an account i tried contacting customer services 4 weeks ago and have had no reply ???????

9 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

i got directed to the fanhome site but it states you have to login to account problem is i don't have an account with fanhome but there is no way to create an account i tried contacting customer services 4 weeks ago and have had no reply ???????

Hello, during the ordering process you are able to create an account for you. They choose a different way to create them.

Regards

Sandro

1 hour ago, Sandro said:

Hello, during the ordering process you are able to create an account for you. They choose a different way to create them.

Regards

Sandro

thanks for that trouble is im not sure how it works finishing a model i don't want to pay and start again from pack 1

According to the information and the site, you can choose from which number you will start. I have to order the Enterprise D and have to start from #69 onwards. We (I) will see it next week how we can enter our order. 

3 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

thanks for that trouble is im not sure how it works finishing a model i don't want to pay and start again from pack 1

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sandro said:

According to the information and the site, you can choose from which number you will start. I have to order the Enterprise D and have to start from #69 onwards. We (I) will see it next week how we can enter our order. 

hi Sandro thanks for the info i tried again and managed to create an account 🙂