Canopy indicator box

On 5/18/2022 at 6:20 AM, Hilux5972 said:

Has anyone added a light in here? If so, how did you modify the box for the light to show through and how did you power the bulb please. Cheers

do you mean the number 11 route box above the bonnet ? i saw a pic julian put up where someone removed the plastic behind so that light could shine through the 11 though having that lit is prototypical of the real bus it would be so easy to mess it up however i did fit an led to the sidelight above the bonnet on mine i just cut into the green and red cable feeding the nearside headlights but for the canopy route number you could splice into the lower saloon interior lighting wiring

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hilux5972 said:

Oh I didn’t realise the sidelight above the bonnet wasn’t lit either. Another thing to add. I did think splicing in would be the simplest option.
Cheers mate

yeah seems really odd they left that one out when they lit the drivers side one

top tip if you get a pre-wired 0805 SMD LED there's plenty of room to fit it between the inner saloon panel and outer facing panel

• Like 2