Bismarck Book in Pack 11

Franval

When I opened my newly arrived pack 11, I discovered with great pleasure the book Bismarck, The Legendary Battleship published by Agora and Hachette.

Well bound, the book contains 64 pages printed on heavy glossy paper. It's fully ilustrated with well known historical pictures of the battleship, and some more obscure ones showing the ship's building and intricate parts of her superstructures and armament. The accompanying text is full of historical and technical details.

Of course, this book can't be compared to the massive content of the 140 magazines that came with each issue of the original Hachette model publication. It's a sort of a condensed version of some of the articles found in those issues. But even as such, it's truly a worthwhile publication and a good introduction on the history of the mighty ship that can stand proudly in a book collection about the Bismarck.

It's a good thing that Agora decided to include all the original Hachette magazines in their forthcoming publication of Titanic model.

4772AE00-F37E-4BCA-95D5-2C4F49ECD154_1_105_c.jpeg