More Movie/TV stuff

Streethawk71

Having already built the Terminator and a few other Movie related builds Id love to build something from Agora but funds being the way they are lately I can't justify (mainly to the wife) building stuff if it's not related to Movies or TV so please please please think about something related along these lines soon. A previous post had so many cool ideas. I'm surprised that nobody has a helicopter to build by now, point being. . .Blue Thunder anyone ? There doesn't seem to be a new Star Wars build on the horizon. I'm still waiting patiently for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Christine, the 66 Batmobile or  "The Car" from George Barris as priority builds for me. Oh yeah and what ever happened to the Lotus from The Spy Who Loved Me, so much stuff that needs the large scale model treatment.  . . and of course there's my namesake, the one and only "Streethawk" motorcycle. . .Would love to know what you think Agora ?