Build instructions for IOS?

Matt C

Is it just me or can you not access / view the instructions download on IOS devices? On a windows pc the links are clear and easy to use but I can’t see them at all on my iPhone or iPad (which I am relying on at home for the next few weeks) am I missing something? If not is this something that could be rectified moving forwards 

7 hours ago, Matt C said:

Is it just me or can you not access / view the instructions download on IOS devices? On a windows pc the links are clear and easy to use but I can’t see them at all on my iPhone or iPad (which I am relying on at home for the next few weeks) am I missing something? If not is this something that could be rectified moving forwards 

If it makes it easier, here is a Dropbox link to the files

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mv7g9o2kwvphijc/AADW_ogEx4lwjdhi1-MpB7sDa?dl=0

24 minutes ago, Matt C said:

Thanks great, thank you 👍🏻

No worries. I will put future copies into that folder as well for anyone else that has trouble downloading them from the main page.

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2020 at 9:04 AM, Matt C said:

Hi Matt, we fixed this recently, thanks for the spot. We also upload all instructions to the forum. Thanks again.

54 minutes ago, Liam said:

Hi Matt, we fixed this recently, thanks for the spot. We also upload all instructions to the forum. Thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to both fix this and respond Liam.