DB5 Pack 9 Delay

Hi Andrew, they all shipped last week so please do contact us via the Support Link so we can personally provide the tracking number if you did not receive the tracking email. Please do check your spam/junk folder but contact us so we can send it to you. Pack 10 ships today too 🙂  

4 hours ago, AgoraSam said:

Hi Andrew, they all shipped last week so please do contact us via the Support Link so we can personally provide the tracking number if you did not receive the tracking email. Please do check your spam/junk folder but contact us so we can send it to you. Pack 10 ships today too 🙂  

Thanks Sam

I’ve checked all my folders and can’t find any notification of tracking.

Thanks 

This was one of my biggest bug bears. They state they they provide tracking when the pack ships but they don't. I only ever got tracking once and it was for a pack I had already received. Then when I contact support they lie to me. They also state that they won't take money for an item that's not in stock...also a lie. They need to review their own T&C's by which we are bound because they don't stand by them. I shall wait and see if Sam delivers on their latest "promise". I won't hold my breath as I fear I might suffocate!

43 minutes ago, 37401 said:

This was one of my biggest bug bears. They state they they provide tracking when the pack ships but they don't. I only ever got tracking once and it was for a pack I had already received. Then when I contact support they lie to me. They also state that they won't take money for an item that's not in stock...also a lie. They need to review their own T&C's by which we are bound because they don't stand by them. I shall wait and see if Sam delivers on their latest "promise". I won't hold my breath as I fear I might suffocate!

I feel your pain buddy, I too was aggrieved with the delays and missed "definite delivery by" dates, but Monday saw the postman bring me pack 9 and today pack 10 arrived.

I haven't had time to check out any colour matching issues though, but I was deeply upset/annoyed to see a chip in the lacquer coating by the edge of the engine bay aperture when taking it out of the box to admire 😠