Stage 97, fitting the rear bumpers and license plate mount

Hi All,

First, I need to apologize for the paucity of photos in this stage. I am missing a raft of pictures off my camera. I suspect I failed to save them properly.

We start by mounting the left bumper bracket L 1 and L 2 to the chrome bumper. (right hand bumper is pictured)

IMG_7806.jpg.acb411b36ed285e5768111e6484c013e.jpg

Once these are mounter, repeat with the right side.

IMG_7807.jpg.4dc379c1cd3f8c08420d04d5d9ff539f.jpg

Next, fit the bumper mounts into the slits in the rear body panel, and fix in place with 2 DM screws.

IMG_7808.jpg.07485a1f6874050b301681db638196ef.jpg

Now, pressfit the glass into the license plate mount, then disconnect the cable marked B2 from the wiring harness. press the bulb into the license plate mount. Now, fit the mount to the rear body panel and secure with 2 FM screws.

The next step is to unplug cables B1 and B3 from the harness, and then press the LED bulbs from B1 into the RIGHT hand side tail lights, repeat with the B# lights on the left hand side. Bend the cables so that they are against the body, as depicted in the build guide. Use two pieces of tape to secure the LEDs in place on the body.

Stage finished.