Pack 6 Instructions

Giddykippa

6 minutes ago, Giddykippa said:

Seeing as how pack 6 has been dispatched when will the instructions be available to download ?

Probably end of the month. But I couldn't wait im on issue 51 was up yesterday doing it so addictive I'm following that YouTube chanel you suggested I'm taking a break now though start it again in the week. Have fun when it arrives and let us know if you intend to modify it a bit..........HAPPY BUILDING 

20220318_222805.jpg

20220318_222432.jpg

20220318_221918.jpg

20220318_221818.jpg

15 minutes ago, Julian said:

20220318_172932.jpg

20220318_172925.jpg

LOL I thought you were going away for weekend and spacing your build you've done loads there by the look of it 😄

my delivery only just arrived all in one big box so im going to have to sort it all in to order but ive got a couple of diy jobs to do first im making a display shel for when bus is finished with led back lighting etc as for mods i think i will do a darker wash on saloon floors but keeping the flywheel cowl red in line with the actual RM857  my build is going to reflect the as is restored bus rather than how it was in the 60's

• Like 1