Pack 5 and 6

Julian

45 minutes ago, Julian said:

Just had a email from Agora with my tracking number they said they are shipping out packs 5&6 together so hopefully get them by the weekend 

better spread it out lol or you will have both packs done in 2 days then you gotta wait till beginning of may for pack 7 😄

7 minutes ago, Giddykippa said:

better spread it out lol or you will have both packs done in 2 days then you gotta wait till beginning of may for pack 7 😄

Just cant wait to putvthe cab and front on to the chassis Mind you by the time they are delivered pack 6 will be due anyway they are sending them via DPD this time normally it's Royal Mail. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Julian said:

Just cant wait to putvthe cab and front on to the chassis Mind you by the time they are delivered pack 6 will be due anyway they are sending them via DPD this time normally it's Royal Mail. 

hopefully get my email soon and at least they're sorting the delay out can't beat that for customer service

14 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

hopefully get my email soon and at least they're sorting the delay out can't beat that for customer service

The do respond quickly they probably send yours today last month you received yours a day later mine arrived this morning 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Julian said:

The do respond quickly they probably send yours today last month you received yours a day later mine arrived this morning 

Yeah they take my monthly payments on the 7th so im 6 days behind you i think that's maybe why mine comes after yours plus i only upgraded from 24mth to 12mth subscription last month but ive had confirmation from sophie i should get packs 5 & 6 by saturday hopefully

49 minutes ago, Giddykippa said:

Yeah they take my monthly payments on the 7th so im 6 days behind you i think that's maybe why mine comes after yours plus i only upgraded from 24mth to 12mth subscription last month but ive had confirmation from sophie i should get packs 5 & 6 by saturday hopefully

Definitely no figures 

• Like 1

Is it possible these figurines might be offered in an extra detailing pack by Agora?

I guess it would have to appear soon, as access to the lower saloon will be blocked with the pack 7 parts.

Eight of the nine figures are still available on the hachettepartworks.com site, there's 50% at present if you use code Routemaster50 on the checkout page.

Figure Issues are:

46 Bowler Hat Man

53 Swinging Sixties Outfit

60 Woman on Back Seat

67 Football Fan

77 School Boy

83 Beatnik Girl (Sold Out)

94 Beatnik Man

123 The Conductor

128 The Driver

Hachette sent these in a large jiffy bag which was left on my front doorstep in the pouring rain yesterday!

The fragile swinging Sixties figure was badly crushed, with the legs & arms were broken in six places. The other figures survived unscathed, despite damage to the blister packs.

Luckily, I managed to repair it with superglue and some filling, just needs some retouching with flesh coloured paint

sixities_outfit_girl_repair.jpg.d05acbacd37f9aca6f66c7531a6ce945.jpg

Routemaster Figures.jpg

3 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

hey julian did you get pack 6 delivered with pack 5 ?

Yes mate but no figures so you get an extra one to do got 20 issues I'm going to take my time I done 2 issues going a way the weekend so I look forward to doing them next week did your tracking number arrive they send them with DPD which is much more reliable then R Mail. Don't worry about fitting the cab it fits in quite easy. Definitely paint the fly wheel cover it will look 100% better. 

20220317_193041.jpg

20220317_193522.jpg

9 minutes ago, Julian said:

Yes mate but no figures so you get an extra one to do got 20 issues I'm going to take my time I done 2 issues going a way the weekend so I look forward to doing them next week did your tracking number arrive they send them with DPD which is much more reliable then R Mail. Don't worry about fitting the cab it fits in quite easy. Definitely paint the fly wheel cover it will look 100% better. 

20220317_193041.jpg

20220317_193522.jpg

looking good yeah got dpd but agora email just says your next pack nothing about 2 packs hopefully i get 5 & 6 and i don't think they're doing the figures like i said i asked last sept and they said hachette charged more to include figures but im not bothered i prefer mine without

have a nice weekend catch you laters

47 minutes ago, Giddykippa said:

looking good yeah got dpd but agora email just says your next pack nothing about 2 packs hopefully i get 5 & 6 and i don't think they're doing the figures like i said i asked last sept and they said hachette charged more to include figures but im not bothered i prefer mine without

have a nice weekend catch you laters

I'm not bothered about the figures my mates bus on of the figures upstairs has come unstuck and he can't get at it. I will probably get the driver

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Julian said:

Hopefully they will upload them shortly or I'll have to go on YouTube lol

Got the email saying it's on the way and issue 5 is now available to download. Build the classic Routemaster videos are good to follow but no commentary. World Of Wayne is building the Agora version so you may have to wait until he gets the current pack, this does with commentary.

• Like 1