Excitement for the Model

TheModelGamer

Really looking forward to this model. I was on the fence about it, but with all that it's offering, it seems like it's going to be worth it. I've already begun planning for putting this build up on my YouTube channel, along with some modifications I think will make this thing pop even more than it already does. It's just torture to know that, in Hachette territories, they're already putting this model together, but I have to wait until May. It's such a tease, but it's going to be worth it I'm sure.

One thing I just noticed, and I don't know if it's something that can be fixed on the model itself, but the lettering on the stern section of the ship is off. The TITANIC name should be bigger than the LIVERPOOL underneath. If not bigger, they should be the same size. LIVERPOOL shouldn't be bigger than TITANIC. Any chance of that getting fixed, or is that something that the community would have to mod?

• 1 month later...

Firstly I will apologize If I have the wrong Forum  I have just started building the  Titanic NOT THE( TRUMPTER)one  but the Hachette version I see that Trupter have upgrade kits for there Titanic including Passengers would they fit my model. Looking forward to being on here as I have a few model kits I wish to do Bismark Routemaster. etc 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...