Total Height

Terry

Does anyone know the total height of the model when its on the stand? The model guide says 12" or 30cm, but just saw a video of the model on the stand and it adds several inches. Is the stand part of the 12" figure or is it more? Thank. Trying to build a cabinet to hold the model and some other things and would like to know before I start cutting.

• 1 month later...

Terry, I just looked it up and according to Agora the internal dimensions inside the acrylic case are 55 inches long, 13 3/4 inches wide, and 17 inches tall. I assume that with the base it makes the actual height of the model probably around 16 inches with one inch clearance above the mainmast...Hope this helps. I am waiting for Pack 12 and will make measurements myself as soon as the pack arrives, and I assemble the base. I plan on assembling the base before anything else, so that the Bismarck has clearance for the props and rudder when I do all the electronics testing...Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...