Navigation

Hello,

I noticed that I can access the forum from the Agora Models homepage but can't find my way back to the homepage from the forum.
Is there no button here or am I just not finding this point?

yes, if I'm only two or three clicks away, you can do that, the "back" button is designed for that.

But if you spend a while in the forum and click 15-20 or more times, the back button is quite cumbersome.

Perhaps you could add this button to go back to the Agora homepage. I think that would be nice.

• Like 1

OK, I guess I'm the only one who would like to go from the forum to the main Agora page without having to search for the page or select it from the bookmarks. I can live with that, but not even getting a response from an admin or moderator is really not nice!

Hello,

yes, thank you for the feedback.

I am a moderator on wettringer-modellbauforum.de and I know how important quick feedback is to users.

And if it is just the statement, we are looking for a solution or we will take care of it or we are sorry, it doesn't work, that would be enough.

Some feedback but nothing after more than a week?

I wish it was as simple as adding a button to the page. However, I am informed that such is not the case. The issue is indeed being looked into.

My delay in replying was due to me waiting for pending info. As soon as I know something more concrete I will post it.

Rest assured though that while a response might not be immediate on any given issue, it is being looked into. That said, I should have left a brief note indicating that I had seen the comment, and was acting on it. Mea Culpa.

best,

Mark

• Thanks 1