No lights or sounds after Pack 12.

I completed Optimus over the weekend....unfortunately absolutely nothing works.  No lights or sound at all.  I plugged the battery box into the test board and checked all the LED's, and they work, so I know the lights are good, and so are the batteries and the battery box.

So it's either the remote, the power switch, or the main control board.  Not sure how to further troubleshoot?  (and yes, I changed the batteries in the remote to ones I knew were good).

Hallo...Das gleiche hatte ich auch. Ich habe beim Aufsetzen des Oberkörpers das Kabel das von der Batteriebox zuz Platine abgeklemmt.

Nachdem ich das Kabel Repariert habe und anderst verlegt das es nicht Einklemmt, funktioniert bei mir alles. LG Thorsten

Hello...I had the same thing too. 
When I put the upper body on, I disconnected the cable from the battery box to the circuit board.
After I repaired the cable and rerouted it so that it didn't get jammed, everything worked for me. LG Thorsten

On 6/9/2024 at 7:41 AM, Modellbau Schwaben said:

Hallo...Das gleiche hatte ich auch. Ich habe beim Aufsetzen des Oberkörpers das Kabel das von der Batteriebox zuz Platine abgeklemmt.

Nachdem ich das Kabel Repariert habe und anderst verlegt das es nicht Einklemmt, funktioniert bei mir alles. LG Thorsten

Hello...I had the same thing too. 
When I put the upper body on, I disconnected the cable from the battery box to the circuit board.
After I repaired the cable and rerouted it so that it didn't get jammed, everything worked for me. LG Thorsten

Thanks for the tip....I'll take it apart and verify all the connections are still secure.

Danke

• 3 months later...

Anyone got it to work again?

I want to try to take him apart, but the parts next to the matrix are glued as per the instructions.

Speaking off, why did agora thought by themselves its a good idea to box the most important part in like a safehouse???

The only thing i can do to checknis to completely ruin the silver parts to check if the mainboard is still ok.