FINISHED!

Gardengnome

I must admit, I have been keeping a spreadsheet of the screws, which also allows me to cross reference the spares with other models (as they all seem to label them differently).  Thereby, using slightly longer or shorter screws then in the instructions.

On 5/4/2023 at 12:10 AM, Taffy said:

I must admit, I have been keeping a spreadsheet of the screws, which also allows me to cross reference the spares with other models (as they all seem to label them differently).  Thereby, using slightly longer or shorter screws then in the instructions.

That's interesting to know in case I decide to build another model.  I'd have liked to do the E Type but because it's also red I won't (shame they didn't make it BRG).  For something a bit different I'd probably go for the Miura; a car I've always admired since I had the Matchbox No.33 model in the late 60's..

Michael

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

My Routemaster was on display on our club table at a Melbourne model show this weekend.  I wasn't in attendance and haven't had any feedback as yet but it certainly dominated the display, accompanied by my LGOC B Type London Bus and Stephenson's Rocket, both kits from Spanish company OcCre in wood and metal.

Expo20231.thumb.jpg.823e64cebe1dafa0b7ae1d4a75317709.jpg