Available Space

Giddykippa

Im curious and interested to see other peoples work spaces they use for building their models i have a walk in cupboard i converted in to my "mancave" with everything i need at hand (so far lol it's always being added to and improved ) i thought i would share it with you all and i would  love to see pics of your space .. my problem now as you can see is my desk isn't going to be big enough to accommodate the bus once the rear platform is added this model is going to be huge

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

12 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

Im curious and interested to see other peoples work spaces they use for building their models i have a walk in cupboard i converted in to my "mancave" with everything i need at hand (so far lol it's always being added to and improved ) i thought i would share it with you all and i would  love to see pics of your space .. my problem now as you can see is my desk isn't going to be big enough to accommodate the bus once the rear platform is added this model is going to be huge

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Very pro mine is my dining room table. Looking at your jars hought it was a sweet shop I was going in to ask for a qtr of cola cubes lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Julian said:

Very pro mine is my dining room table. Looking at your jars hought it was a sweet shop I was going in to ask for a qtr of cola cubes lol

lol i have OCD so i like things labelled and in order and im lucky in that i live on my own so i can have things the way i want 🙂

i had hoped others would share their spaces i pick bits up from things ive seen and im always interested in how others work but it appears a lot come on here but don't comment hey ho

I love seeing your workspace.  Mine is only slightly larger.  I use our guestroom closet.  I will tidy things up and submit some photos.   I see from the pictures that you can never have too many Wera screwdrivers. 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

lol i have OCD so i like things labelled and in order and im lucky in that i live on my own so i can have things the way i want 🙂

i had hoped others would share their spaces i pick bits up from things ive seen and im always interested in how others work but it appears a lot come on here but don't comment hey ho

I'll have to get a little man cave made I think mate but this is my first model build so I'm pretty amateur but I am thinking of doing the eddy stobart truck if agora bring it out

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brad said:

I love seeing your workspace.  Mine is only slightly larger.  I use our guestroom closet.  I will tidy things up and submit some photos.   I see from the pictures that you can never have too many Wera screwdrivers. 😉

I would love to see your workspace, i wish mine was bigger to be honest but it's ok for close up work the wera's were expensive but they are the best quality,  i also have a spare bedroom that's 15ft x 15ft that's a work shop i have my bandsaw, crosscut saw, bench grinder/polisher, bench sander and pedestal drill along with a homemade tool drawer set up that's 4ft x 5ft x 3ft and has 4 large drawers it's kinda workshop and storage for tools wood etc

3 hours ago, Julian said:

I'll have to get a little man cave made I think mate but this is my first model build so I'm pretty amateur but I am thinking of doing the eddy stobart truck if agora bring it out

same here really although ive collected a few sunstar models it's my first big model build ive been doing those electronic kit builds before hence the solder station heat gun etc but im really enjoying this bus though i would love to do the james bond aston martin hopefully agora will do that soon and the ghost busters ecto build