Hachette Routemaster Sale 50% Off

Giddykippa

5 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

Just thought i would mention to any routemaster builders who are interested in the driver/conductor or passengers for the RM bus hachette are having a 50% sale you can still buy the issues with the scale passengers etc now for £4.49

link is https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/classic-routemaster/

C.JPG

So we definitely ain't getting them from our issues from Agora. I was going to wait for my next delivery to see if we get them. Thanks going to check Hacette

11 minutes ago, Julian said:

So we definitely ain't getting them from our issues from Agora. I was going to wait for my next delivery to see if we get them. Thanks going to check Hacette

i asked way back in sept last year and the reply was probably not as the hachette version was more expensive to be honest im un decided whether or not to get them but i would probably just get the driver and conductor if i did

6 hours ago, Giddykippa said:

i asked way back in sept last year and the reply was probably not as the hachette version was more expensive to be honest im un decided whether or not to get them but i would probably just get the driver and conductor if i did

Screenshot_20220310-220107_Gallery.jpg

20220108_155415.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Giddykippa said:

cool where did you get her from ?

My mate has finished his build about 18 months ago from Hachette they sent him 2 by mistake so he gave me one just ordered the driver on Hachette thanks for telling us about the 50% off. They should of despatched our next issues by now im going to ask when the are sending them out

24 minutes ago, Julian said:

My mate has finished his build about 18 months ago from Hachette they sent him 2 by mistake so he gave me one just ordered the driver on Hachette thanks for telling us about the 50% off. They should of despatched our next issues by now im going to ask when the are sending them out

i thought the hachette conductor was male lol must admit she looks cool and no probs im subscribed to loads of model sites think they're selling off surplus stock figures issue numbers :

ISSUE 46   BUSINESS MAN / ISSUE 53   MOD GIRL

ISSUE 60   SEATED LADY /  ISSUE 67   FOOTBALL MAN

ISSUE 77   SCHOOL BOY /  ISSUE 83   BEATNIK GIRL

ISSUE 94   BEATNIK MAN / ISSUE 123  CONDUCTOR

ISSUE 128  DRIVER

29 minutes ago, Julian said:

ps let me know what they say re pack 5 like you say they said would be shipped this week