Bojazz1 Modified Alien Build - Pack 11

Pack 11 Stages 77-84

We are coming close to the end of the build 2 more packs to go (12 and 13). So, let me apologize for the long delay of pack 11 (life does take over and I am sorry about the delay). I am in the middle of getting Pack 12 and I have 13 already in my hands. A little shipping logistics issue.

This is another straight out of the package build and a long tail saga. I thing this tail will go on till pack 13 and it is long! Plus, we will get an idea on how tall this model is..........

We left with 2 legs, 2 arms, and part of the abdomen.

Time to break out that Stormset again. It is time for more skin magnet work...........

When mounting the magnets with the STORMSET adhesive. I would suggest clamps to hole the magnets in place for 24 hours.

Stage 77 will require the magnets to be installed on the skin and the lower abdomen section.

Stage 78 starts the long tail saga, and I mean long. Along with that stage we will be securing more magnets to the tail skin sections. Do not forget to get part 77-3 that will need to be glue to the skin also. As I always stated.....this is not a rush to build, you have a month or so between packs. Take your time.

Stage 79 more tail work and this time we are going to test fit some skin sections to the abdomen. This is getting good.

Stage 80 you guessed it more tail work. Will this tale ever end (I know, bad joke). along with the tail we will being to install the abdomen ball joint for the upper body. Remember mot to over tighten this part. You will cause some damage to the plastic framing.

Stage 81. This is where you are going to see some progress (along with tail work). You will be securing bolt lets to each other and the securing them to the lower abdomen section.  Plus, you will be doing some skin attachment work. This is where you will see how big this beast will be.

Stages 82 - 84 is some dorsal work and you guessed it more tail work. This is where you will get an idea on how big the tail is too.

Now after this is done. Sit back and scratch you head and figure out where this will be displayed. It is a really big piece. 

See you on Packs 12 and 13. It will be a double pack and final closure of the Alien.........

20240624_215807.jpg

20240624_220006.jpg

20240624_220051.jpg