Stage 6 instructions

BVT10

Hello,
I'm having a problem with the stage 6 of the Cobra.
If I assemble the exhausts according to the positions described in red in picture 3 (page 27), I don't get the same result as in the final picture (page 28), and it does not match with the left exhausts either. But if I move the digits a quarter turn clockwise, then the result looks correct.
Does anybody else has noticed this problem?

Capture.JPG

new.JPG

Wasn't working out for me as well during my build. I'm not sure about the positions though. I ended up in putting the elbow pieces into the exhaust plate first. It was easier this way to match them up and slide them into the exhaust collector. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, BVT10 said:

Hello,
I'm having a problem with the stage 6 of the Cobra.
If I assemble the exhausts according to the positions described in red in picture 3 (page 27), I don't get the same result as in the final picture (page 28), and it does not match with the left exhausts either. But if I move the digits a quarter turn clockwise, then the result looks correct.
Does anybody else has noticed this problem?

Capture.JPG

new.JPG

Yes you're right! I've just tried it. I have told the editorial people to change page 27 on the downloads. They are doing it now. Thanks for spotting this.

• Thanks 1