SMART SCREWDRIVER

Giddykippa

So i thought i would share this latest add to my tools with you ive found that working on this model build all the many screws that have to be fitted has really been a painful chore due to my carpal tunnel in my wrists i have a few different cordless screwdrivers in my tool collection but found the ones i had were either to big and powerful for the tiny screws or not powerful enough i needed something easy to hold that was capable of screwing in the bigger screws with enough torque to properly tighten but also be gentle when screwing in the smaller screws without striping threads or shearing off the heads i did a bit of research and found this Miniware ES15 Smart Screwdriver its is a quality stainless steel build with an OLED  screen adjustable torque and impact function responsive to your wrist movement via gyroscopic sensors and will tighten the bigger screws with ease and yet is gentle on the smaller screws it comes with 20 x 4mm hex bits but you can buy bigger selections of bits easily online including the PH0, PH00 & PH000 that are needed for this model build... in short it's awesome and i can't wait to use it on the next part of the build ... it is rather expensive i paid £82 from Aliexpress but in my opinion so worth which is why i thought i would share with you

MINIWARE ES15.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

• Like 2