Pack 6

dave1701

• 2 weeks later...

Will the delivery problems ever be fixed or is this just the way they do business 

Hi Tom, thanks for your time today with Sophie. Hopefully your tracking number is now showing the movement in the parcel. Please email us for anything you need. We will only charge for Pack 7 when it is ready to ship. Thanks again

On 7/20/2021 at 10:17 AM, dave1701 said:

Hi there

is there any update as to when pack 6 will ship

I only have one complaint about Agora Models and that is there shipping schedules. I couldn't stand the idea of waiting a month for each pack so I started buying at least two packs a month. Then, I hit the production wall. Agora should let people know that it is their production schedule that is the determining factor in the delivery schedule. I absolutely love these models. They are expertly engineered, perfectly produced and the finish detail is the best I've ever seen. I'm spending a great deal of my retirement on them and have the one complaint. The construction details are on their web site which means pack 6 is in production and available. There is a lot to do in pack 6.  I'm very happy that Agora is so popular. They deserve it. If anyone can tell me where I can find models of such high caliber, other than Agora, please let me know.  I am trying to be patient but they took my money they should ship my pack.

12 hours ago, Jerrycan said:

This is something I have noted also, seems to take a lot of pushing to get them to commit to tracking numbers etc, staff are always polite enough but they tend to promise a lot more than what generally happens.

Hello, tracking numbers are sent automatically as soon as they are created. We can see a lot of emails with you and we will try to make sure you receive the tracking numbers automatically. To do this, please can you visit this link and enter your details - https://www.agoramodels.com/opt-in 

Thank you

On 7/20/2021 at 10:17 AM, dave1701 said:

Hi there

is there any update as to when pack 6 will ship

I just got an answer from Sophie in response to my inquiry about pack 6 shipments. She said that pack six was shipped from the UK and should be arriving soon. Historically it has been taking 5 to 6 days to get my deliveries. I expect delivery by Monday. Can't wait. There is a lot to do in 6. Including testing the lights etc. from packs 4 and 5. Patience my fellow model lovers. I'm thinking it will be worth the wait. I ordered pack 1 of the Leopard tank. Anyone built that pack yet?