Future Builds

HuskyDad

I would like to see the iconic Lotus 49 Cosworth V8 Formula 1 car produced;  Aspect Models did this many years ago, and should have reissued it--it was the first win for the Cosworth V8 in Formula 1 at the Dutch GP;  this is a 'no brainer'  

• Like 1

• Administrator

Thanks for all your comments so far! 👍. We welcome all ideas to help us develop new models for you. If it helps, forum members can create their own polls for everyone to vote on. You can use the facility in the 'Blogs' section in the top menu of our community. I've not tried it myself ||(so much to do with a new company!!!) so let us know if you get stuck setting a poll up!!!! 😃

See picture below: click 'add new entry' on the right and choose "poll" in the top menu of the following page....

image.thumb.png.88608431720acfe74b1aba6c80422f5e.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, achille04 said:

Hello,
Perhaps it would be necessary to go out of the eternal Mustangs, and other cars of the 1960s / 70s, and to manufacture Bugatti, Rolls type models as long as they still exist in museums or among collectors.
I dream of a Type 57 or 41 from Bugatti .....

Et la Cobra Achille ou Caterham 😉

• Administrator

I’m looking forward to seeing a clue or teaser.  Don’t make it too easy though.  There are some very knowledgeable people out there.  MFH drop some obscure clues about new launches, but they’re guessed pretty quickly.

• Like 1

Well Mark, I don't want to spoil too much for you, and I could certainly be way off on my own guess, but if you look through the articles Agora has published so far, you can find a clue or two 😉

hope my guess is right, because if it is, it's a model I would love to build.  

• 4 weeks later...

What about some Australian muscle cars? Would be great to see some Bathurst winners especially from the early years for example something like The Brock Bathurst Winners would be sensational!!

It would also be nice to some different models at the larger scale like the space shuttle or lunar module. Different types of trains would be nice as well.

• 2 months later...