pack 7

Pierre

From there Scale up mail: "This shows what you can build with the Cobra Accelerated Starter: Packs 1–6 " So guess they pasted the wrong promo picture but indeed let's hope we finally are done with those wobbly front wheels  after installing Pack 7 😉.

• Like 1

On 03/04/2021 at 18:36, airb said:

Ça a l'air bien, mais pour être honnête, je ne suis pas fan des sièges.

Mais c'est un goût personnel.

La grande question est de savoir quand Agora envoie les packs ??????

the real seats

1284183752_FANTASY2.thumb.jpg.5d0303e48a1e5dffcfc6eb2346a94c68.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, airb said:

According to Agora, they send out pack 7 this week !!!!!

the week is almost finished now, it's short time !!!!!

Another promise they can't keep ? I hope not !!!!!!

Again I don't expect anything before the last week of April, seems to be the solid schedule I'm receiving my packs. Don't know why they keep saying dates they can't uphold though, they better stay silent than raise expectations and in the end frustrations.

57 minutes ago, Cygnus Projects said:

Again I don't expect anything before the last week of April, seems to be the solid schedule I'm receiving my packs. Don't know why they keep saying dates they can't uphold though, they better stay silent than raise expectations and in the end frustrations.

Hi, Pack #7 ships this week in Europe as we have said on email. Please feel free to email us if you need further information and please also understand that some dates can move very late in the day out of our control during these restrictive times. Thank you.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cobra said:

My faith in this company is lost.

Waiting for pack 4 since January. Pack 6 also not arrived. 

Hello, as per our emails to you, Pack 4 and 6 are both with Customs. This is currently taking 2 weeks. We have a new solution from June that will remove all of these problems. Please email us and we can keep you updated. We are getting through the difficulties caused by Brexit in Germany now. Thank you.

Just got the following from Bpost (Belgium) as well:

Your parcel has been sent from a country outside of the EU and is subject to customs tax. You will be asked to pay the tax of €41.26 before bpost can hand over your parcel. 

I hope Agora will reimburse the extra cost associated with this build for their EU customers!

9 minutes ago, Cygnus Projects said:

Just got the following from Bpost (Belgium) as well:

Your parcel has been sent from a country outside of the EU and is subject to customs tax. You will be asked to pay the tax of €41.26 before bpost can hand over your parcel. 

I hope Agora will reimburse the extra cost associated with this build for their EU customers!

I send a mail to Costumers service of Agora, and they ask me to send some

paperwork, i send them the tracking information of Bpost, so they

can see what we must pay.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, airb said:

I send a mail to Costumers service of Agora, and they ask me to send some

paperwork, i send them the tracking information of Bpost, so they

can see what we must pay.

I find it strange that the previous packs after January went fine and with the latest pack we'll have to pay, so something must have changed and it's clearly not on our side of things. Also reached out to their customers service and awaiting their reply.

• Thanks 1

I notice two things, after the goods have been cleared through customs, the tracking from Bpost says "information about the shipment received from the sender", the sender is Agora, and that the procedure at customs went super fast !!! !

Hello, please keep emailing us. We are working on a new solution for this very soon and we will share news as soon as we can but in the mean time please contact us about any specific issues for customs and Belgium. Thank you

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Cobra said:

Ich nicht. Hängt in Frankfurt fest. Genauso wie Pack 4 wo ich nun seit 4 Monaten drauf warte.

Hello, the team has informed us that they spoke with you about the new Pack #4 shipped earlier this week. Hopefully Pack #7 clears customs very soon! Please email us if there is anything we can do. Thank you